Sunday, December 26, 2010

Okay I shall try to make this pretty snappy. I've got piles and piles of holiday work which i havent even touched. But I still REALLLY don't even want to go near it. sigh. really dreading it and I'm really having to forcibly drag myself to pull through that whole stack. And thats not counting revision and tests which will greet us on the first day of school. How nice. Oh well I guess this is all my Christmas presents.

Yesterday I had a great time at em's place. Dinner was awesomeee!!! Just like the christmas eve dinner at tua ee's place. Christmas food is always so delicious. The turkey, which i only ever eat during Christmas, was tender and the stuffings and sauces for it made it even more tasty! Chestnut stuffing at ah peng ee's place really tasted gooood! :D And then there's the ham, the baked cauliflower and meatballs, beef, curry, mushroom soup, lobster bisque, baguette...YUM YUM YUM!! :D

And I finally met up with most of my cousins. On Christmas eve Mel and I were just squealing and fangirling. MUAHAHA. I've influenced her to like GD, GOOD GOOD GOOD! :D but sorry, he still belongs to me ONLY. You may only look from afar, got that? :P And I had a nice talk with Darren too! And on Christmas day, it was isketch and cards all the way! So fun ehh cousins! :D hahaha! I remember when we were younger and we would always run around and play, and play so many card games until late at night. We often played blind mice too. Its getting harder to go wild and be playful as we get older. Funny how we don't find all these games as appealing as before. But nevertheless, I still had a really really wonderful time with them! Loser drinks a very tasty drink and winnder shuffles the cards! ;)

Last night though, i was really feeling not at peace. Inside, i was screaming. I need to, I want to, I have to....know and talk to you! Anxious, nervous,desperate...these aren't exactly what i was feeling. I was just feeling hmm..rather uneasy, slightly restless and just, not at peace. I don't even need to feel this way anyway, I have no obligation to, and you have no obligation to me to tell me anything too. Though just not knowing, not being able to get you, and really being clueless about it all made me feel so...i don't know, i might even say, abit afraid. Its crazy, its dumb, its absolutely baseless and irrational. But my heart was sinking with every passing minute, getting more and more restless, wondering and wondering.
and i just crashed on the bed when i got home. i was tired. about 3am i got up to go back to bed properly, and i prayed. And I thank you Lord. Thank you. I did all sorts of silly things then. I didn't even care if i would be awoken at night, with whatever stupid ringtone. I honestly NEEDED to hear from you and to know.
So there I was at night, awaking to that loud tone i myself had set. Half awake and through sleepy, droopy eyes, I saw whatever made the tone go off, and after that, falling back down onto my pillow again, and then after that unconciously getting up to reply. When I see them now, the messages were pretty far apart in time. But still, thank you for bothering. I really can't remember what went on in the wee early hours of the morning, my head's pretty clogged and i don't even know how i was able to type out what i did though it was really just one line HAHAHA. But with that, I finally found my peace again. To know.
Its not like I always know, but this time is different because you're going away. Korea. I really really REALLY want to go back there, especially with you. It would have been AMAZING.
I miss you sooo much! knowing you're not in the same place as me makes me miss you even more. and knowing you're in the place which "connects" us makes me yearn even more.
2 of the most important people to me are in Korea right now. wish i were there too.
And so I wait, with you gone, and when you're back, I'll be waiting for you to share. Please.

SAM! YOU haven't replied my text!! Y O U! TSK TSK! WORK AWAITS. SERIOUSLY, JUST GET DOWN TO IT. JUST. DO. IT.

No comments: