Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas everybody! Merry Merry Christmas!
This time of the year again. Last year this time, everything ended. Wow, its going to be a brand new year soon. Though actually, I don't feel the NEW-ness of 2011, probably because i already know whats in store, and everything's going to just go back being what it was like in 2010.
Well anyway, its not the new year YET so we'll save the new year talk for next week. :) HAHA.
I remember last year I was in Taiwan and Hong Kong during the december period. And especially in Hong Kong, Christmas carols kept playing in all the shops. All around me I heard "Oh I wish it could be christmas every day....", "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...", and one of my most favourite modern Christmas song, Mariah Carey's catchy "All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuu".
I remember thinking of you everytime that song played, especially that last line. And I remembered wondering if i would still feel the same way the next year (which is this year).
Well Korea did make me think about you alot. Almost everything in my world reminds me of you. Which is probably a very bad thing. But I'm slowly learning to live like that, with you apart and with us just remaining where we have moved on from. Thank you for still bothering to talk to me, never really dismissing me when i so often talk to you. I think i know why you still bother to have conversations with me, and why you often still ask about my life. And that just makes me abit more certain of the past. It always circles around my head.
EH. Since when did this post end up to be about you again???! Oh well. What to do. You're going to Korea tomorrow too. Wish we had gone during the same period :( I really want to go there with you. It would have been awesome. Japan would be great too! :D HAHA STOP DREAMING =.=
Okay I'm about to head off to my aunt's house now...MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS HOHOHOHOHO!

No comments: