Sunday, April 20, 2014

I guess it's okay to feel how I feel, to do what I do, and to want to do what I do. After all, that's just being me. I do wonder though, if I keep running and running and running...eventually I'll have to stop right? There'll definitely come a time when you feel too exhausted and will stop, or you've finished that particular route... No more paths to go or run. So, okay, maybe I'll just continue until I'm absolutely worn out, weary, and tired to my bones. Because even I can't continue forever. Just like how I got over them and just accepted it after crying and a whole lot of missing, I can and will do it again.. And again. Forever always only feeling the impact at the very last minute and when time is running out. Sigh. 

And that's only if you let me.

No comments: