Saturday, April 05, 2014

Expect nothing, appreciate everything. This is truly the credo I should live by and which I should remind myself of all the time. 
So. Appreciate that he doesn't ignore me, well at least and not yet. Because I've heard way too many times about unpleasant cases where either party just disappears or never hears anything at all. 
And, appreciate the bright and bedazzling morning. I'm so glad I decided to turn around and its also immensely thanks to sheer luck that I look around and managed to recognise something and that I decided to double check. :) ;) 

'You don't even look at me'
*baffled, flabbergasted, speechless and absolutely not knowing what to say* '...what?!?!?!'
*awkwardly patting*  'no, you look very handsome today.' *speaking the absolute truth which actually needed some courage to be summoned to say that line.*
*maior eye -rolling and deliberately not looking at me* 
*still speechless and baffled and flabbergasted* -.- sigh. Maybe doing wrong all the time lol sigh.

No comments: