Sunday, February 26, 2012







and THIS IS WHY I WILL NOT, CANNOT, AND AM UNABLE TO STOP LOVING BIG BANG AND G DRAGON. I reblogged the first vid on my tumblr some time ago, but I didn't actually watch their parody until yesterday, and i ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. I mean, the 2NE1 song is already so catchy, and... add Big Bang's DANCING to it, doing the sexy girl moves.... HAHA. IT IS AMAZING. I LOVE THEIR DANCING AND I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! I am so glad they are finally making their comeback. I have definitely missed them. I can't believe it either, that I would actually miss a band, but their absence from the kpop industry really leaves something like a stark, big, gaping hole for me. Kpop just feels like there is something MISSING. Though their style kind of differs from the normal kpop... and they definitely lean alot towards Western stuff.. Anyway I was so glad for and lapping up every last bit of their fully released track for their upcoming Alive album. Its the only one which has the full mv and version out for now!!! aahhh.. eagerly waiting for february 29 when the full album will be released! Seeing them all in their new MV, with my handsome GD (WHEW i am SO GLAD that his hair from the concept photos did NOT make it into the MV because, I'm really sorry, but add that hairstyle to the list of his hairstyles which i do not agree with ahahahha...but nevertheless I really do respect him for always being so daring and different and to not be afraid to show his individualism and try out all sorts of weird things) on screen and active again, aahhh...i felt SO GLAD. And the song is nice too!!! please. their dancing.... THEIR BODY WAVES (from the I am the best parody..ESP DAESUNG! AND GD!!!!)....me.... *ashamed* HAHA.

And this! has more or less confirmed me as an audience for their world tour concert...whenever it may be and HOPEFULLY they will come to Singapore....or well, make that WHEREVER it may be then, I SHALL GO. I think I will have the time of my life listening to their songs and hearing GD's smooth lovely rapping, which, up til this day, noone seems to be able to beat or even come close to comparison. HAHA. (this is just in my own opinion of course :D)

No comments: