Friday, December 15, 2006

I QUIT!

I QUIT!

I SHALL DO JUST THAT, I DON'T CARE. I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!

IT ROBS ME!

AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE HER BEST GIRL. WHOEVER SAID I HAVE TO? I DON'T WANT TO AND I DON'T NEED TO AND I DON'T CARE.

I HATE SUCK-UPS(CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY WITH YOUR OWN CLASS?!) AND I HATE YOU FOR BEING COCKY AND ACTING LIKE NOTHING IS GOING ON. = SO IN EFFECT, I DON'T LIKE THE PEOPLE THERE, EXCEPT FOR A FEW..AND THEY ARE MY SAVING GRACE.

IGNORE ME AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER. AND YOU'VE NEVER REALLY TREATED ME AS A FRIEND ANYWAY, ONLY ALWAYS TRYING TO OUTDO ME. FINE!

I HATE THE PLACE AND EVERYTHING! SO I QUIT!




this has nothing to do with school, in case anybody is wondering. i think most people will get the idea of what i'm talking about. anyway, nobody from there will visit my blog..so..i'm sorry for being so..er..mad about it in here..but everyone..thanks for hearing me out!
and jasmine..i REALLY miss you. i wish you could see what is going on.


but i don't hate the thing i do there. not ever will i hate that.

i'm sorry for this ugly post.

No comments: